Monday, March 16, 2015

Of Moose and Men Released

Finally, Of Moose and Men-Ridgerunning in Maine's Hundred Mile Wilderness is finished. I created this "trailer" to commemorate the experience. In the interest of full disclosure, I don't really have this bad of a temper. Really, I don't.

Sometimes the film gets cut off at the right side, so if  you wish, you can watch it on You Tube.

In Paperback  or for Kindles and laptops,  this new book is 396 pages of full on Appalachian Trail,  hiker heavy stuff. When co-worker 'Ivan' used to introduce me as "a recovering thru hiker",
I'd reply, "I'm not recovering from nothing! I'm proud to be one of them."

Here's what he wrote me yesterday: Hey Carol! Congratulations on the book! I laughed so hard reading the preview of the first chapter. I was funny how you told my mouse story and how you references my pride in my dresser! I even liked the name Ivan! You really have a talent for story-telling! Dan read half and said it was great. he read it on a plane and everyone asked him why he was laughing so much.

If you read the book, I would very much appreciate it if you would write a review for me on Amazon.com.
Thanks and Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment