Friday, January 27, 2012

Cannon Camera Review

My new camera is 12 mega pixels, 1080 HD video, 4 zoom and cost $118.99 on sale at Walmart. It weighs only 5 ounces, and is slim and sexy.


My other camera has bit the dust after 5 faithful years. It has served well, but had only 1/4 the definition. I am now taking closeups of my trail photos taken years ago with a disposable camera. Up til now, unless I used somebody's scanner, I could not share them.


Photos of people, hikers and locations remain the most popular. Scenery is always wonderful, but the actual human quotient is intriguing. What is that hiker doing? This photo of Rainmaker in a tiny room in Sierra City is one of my favorites. He is working on a resupply, first checking out the stash in his bounce box.

We are waiting for the bus in Manning Park, one week after 9-11-2001. The borders have just been reopened and after a successful crossing, we've finished the trail and heading back to Georgia.

This camera is very user friendly. I am happy with all its capabilities. The price is amazing. Right now electronics are on sale. I have 15 days to play with this before my option of returning it for a full refund runs out.

For my initial review: Its a keeper!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review. My old olympus stylus zoom has been chewed on by my dog and I would like to find an affordable replacement. Also considering waterproof and shock proof. No one makes golden retriever proof!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL, well, dog proof would take some doing.

    ReplyDelete