Sunday, October 19, 2014

Hundred Mile Wilderness Aflame




The season is done and the color is brilliant. We've packed up the camp, packed up the Geo, and heading out.

Bitter sweet. Hard to say good bye to all my friends. So, instead of good bye, I'll say Hasta la Vista....until I see you again.

Trails tend to cross time and again for wilderness buffs. And so, here's hoping ours do again.

This winter, I'll be working on the book, Of Moose and Men, Ridge-running in the Hundred Mile Wilderness....
and all the notes will remind me what a marvelous opportunity its been.

If I've had the pleasure to meet you this summer, please drop me a line. I'd like to hear how your season went.

Happy Trails


2 comments:

  1. What a pretty river crossing! I can't wait to hear about the rest of your summer. Have a safe drive back home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Flo, I'm near Erie, Pennsylvania this morning, the season seemed to avalanche to an end....suddenly its all over!
    we should chat!

    ReplyDelete