Saturday, June 2, 2012

To All Things A Season

I don't think my life has ever been stranger. Everything is changing, and I find myself wondering what is going on here?

Not only did I break up a long term relationship, move clear across the country, and have an emergency surgery, I am looking for a job in a city and thinking about actually settling down.

Wait Just A Minute!

Some say these things are a natural progression of life cycles. Maybe once all the health issues get solved, I'll revert back to the nomad life style I thought I would choose. But, my family has become more important that ever, and they have been by my side through thick and thin. Is this Me Growing OLD?

Say it isn't so, Joe.

Recently I've been surfing Craigslist, mostly for entertainment, job posting, seeking out some diversion while the healing takes place.

How many of you use craigslist, and have your experiences been good? I'm new to this thing, meeting new people, applying for jobs, etc.
People want photos. I don't have many of me. Probably like most folks, we take photos of others.

Guess I should ask someone to take some? Oh well, I like my shadow photos. A self portrait in silhouette.

No comments:

Post a Comment