Tuesday, March 19, 2013

He Walks Along the Lake

 
Some prints didn't photo well, but the characteristic claw, depth and stride sign were perfect. The bear ambled up the bank from the Lake, walked aways, headed back down the bank, looking for food and easy travel.

 
This print came across pretty decent. He walked the road, I used my field glasses to scope my surroundings. Didn't want to surprise the dude, although the sign didn't appear too fresh, not like the other day when even the creases and lines in his foot pads were clearly visible.


Here he headed back to the lake, off the roadway. I followed a bit, then backed away. Seemed I could just about see his face startling me near the drop off. Wouldn't have been pretty!

1 comment:

  1. I will buy bear spray for sure! Much respect I have for the bear clan.

    ReplyDelete