Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Bag Liner on Sale

I've started a Page, located on this blog, where new and used outdoor gear will be for sale.
http://brawnyview.blogspot.com/p/sales-page.html

Today I'm starting with this blue sleeping bag liner.
sold- check out another prototype bag liner on July 14, 2011
It is made of 1.1 ounce ripstop, and folded it fits into this sandwich Ziploc bag. It weighs only 5.5 ounces. Its purpose is to add warmth to your sleeping system, keeping it clean. Also, on hot nights it can be unbuttoned and used quilt style.


It measures 90 inches long by 31 inches wide and is only $25. Brand new., . The seams are rolled. That's a very strong way to finish seams so they don't fray or pull out. I created this special process way back in 2001 when I began sewing tarps for people.

I love to sew and create new prototype gear.
At some point, I give it away, or sell it to make room for more projects. Read how I designed it on this blog March 21, 2011.



That's the story of most of the items that will be sold on these pages. Stay tuned for more.
If you're interested, click on the Sales Page where there are directions on how to proceed.
sold!
Happy Trails!

No comments:

Post a Comment