Tuesday, July 5, 2011

The Bug Shirt Prototype-Sale

This prototype bug shirt has a hood and face protection designed to keep the insects out of your life without the use of Deet. Its a medium, sleeve length 27 inches.


It weighs only 3.5 ounces and even has some mittens built right in. I created a fold back top to these mittens, with velcro closure. Sort of an all out solution to a very annoying problem when you're sleeping under a tarp, hiking in the mountains, or just watching someone target practice in the dense woods.


I made the head protection as a hood so that the neck can be totally protected. The netting over the face can be lifted up and rolled back if you want to eat something. I made the hood oversized so that a cap worn under it would make a nice Bee-Keeper sort of situation.


Once again, this prototype is something I do as a hobby, a learning process. I roll the seams, and create something that will last while I learn about product designs. You can get this trail-all purpose no see um netting shirt for only $25. There's only one of course, so first come first served.



No comments:

Post a Comment